Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

We had Webroot installed and now it pops up all of the time

Customer Question

We had Webroot installed and now it pops up all of the time and I can't get rid of the pop ups.
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir/Ma’am please provide the following details so that I can help you better

1. Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp,Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8 or any other

2. Is this pop ups showing on web root or the web browser?

3.Do you have any other anti-viruses or malware protectors installed in the PC?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. You will also get an email notification in your email each time I reply. To reply back to me use the reply box below.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It is windows 7.
2. I don't know what that means
3.I don't have anything else. Just webroot.Just cancel the whole thing. that's too much money.
36.00 was enough. Just cancel that amount that I agreed to. I don't have that kind of money to put on my account. Thanks and please erase the money amount (36.00) on here
Expert:  John replied 2 years ago.

No need to worry if you do not want to continue i will request to close this case and refund the amount.Please do not reply in this page because i wont be able to view your reply once i send it to customer care for refund process.

Sincerely,