Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I am looking Prink Shop 6.0 compatable with Windows 7 Vista

Customer Question
I am looking for Broderbund...
I am looking for Broderbund Prink Shop 6.0 compatable with Windows 7 Vista
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
8/6/2015
Software technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you.

The version of print shop you want (6.0) is only compatible up to windows 98. It is very old and they have released many versions since that one. You cannot get 6.0 to work on windows 7 or vista. Remember windows 7 and vista did not even exist when print shop 6.0 was released.

What I would suggest is you get the current version of print shop which is much improved and will work on windows vista or 7. This is the current version http://www.broderbund.com/p-721-the-print-shop-deluxe-35.aspx

You need to remember that software becomes outdated as newer versions of windows are released. The programmers do not go back and make the old versions compatible they instead create new versions. So while there may be some changes in the newer version they are usually for the best. I understand it is a bit inconvenient to have to change/learn the newer version of the software but that is just the way it goes in the world of computers. Software becomes outdated and will not work on newer computers with newer versions of windows.

Please do me a favor and take a moment to rate my service by clicking the stars above, 3 or more is very appreciated, we can still chat after rating if you need more help.

Thanks,
Chris

Chris L., Support Specialist