Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

When I attempt to use chrome or internet explorer browsers

Customer Question

when I attempt to use chrome or internet explorer browsers to get to a web site I get the following message, for google chrome 'your connection is not private' and for explorer it is 'there is a problem with this website's security certificate' however, when I use firefox as by browser I have not problem with getting on the exact web site. What gives and how can I get the resolved?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 1 year ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Thank you,
Jason