Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  I have vast experience with configuring & repairing and utilizing software.Also worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller
19897260

I have just put on windows 10 on my computer. Now it just

Customer Question

I have just put on windows 10 on my computer. Now it just loads the first page your name your email address and the little circle or wheel just keeps going round and round for the last 20mins
Category: Software
Expert:  Dustin replied 2 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

If you upgraded from windows 8.. Sometimes windows 10 gets stuck on the initial startup.

Try holding down the power button, shutting down the computer , and t hen starting it again.

Will it let you sign in after doing that?

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.