Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have Lightroom 5 and want to buy the latest. Get the cloud…

Customer Question
I have Lightroom 5 and...
I have Lightroom 5 and want to buy the latest.
Get the cloud membership, but still can not figure out simple thing how to buy new Lightroom. It keep showing cloud and not giving download options.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
8/1/2015
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. The next stable version of Adobe Lightroom is version 6. It's available as part of an Adobe Creative Cloud subscription — where it's called "Lightroom CC".
Do you want to buy a monthly subscription of Lightroom CC? Or a standalone product?
Also, are you using Windows computer or a Mac?
Please let me know so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess
I am using Mac and would like to have installation on iMac and laptop.
can you answer my question?
Jess , are you online ?

Hi, I am still here. Do you want the cloud subscription?

There are 2 options on how you can get the newest version of Lightroom (LR in short). First is by the cloud subscription, and second is through the standalone copy.