Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I'm wondering where I can find what is being downloaded onto

Customer Question

I'm wondering where I can find what is being downloaded onto my computer. one spot says adobe reader is being downloaded. where can i find more inf?
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.
I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
Where and what exactly is telling you that Adobe Reader is being downloaded? Is it within your browser, another application, or is Windows telling you this?
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i click on the notifications up arrow on my bottom bar then go into customise. thats where i see it
Thank you for the update.
May I start a remote screen sharing session with you so that I can better help you resolve this problem?
When the remote begins, a chat window will appear that we can use to communicate with each other.