Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have downloaded Lightroom 6.0 but can't install it; doesn't

Customer Question

I have downloaded Lightroom 6.0 but can't install it; doesn't want to take my password; changed password ***** but still won't install; any suggestions?
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, I'm sorry about the issue, Can you make sure the CAPS lock and NUM lock keys are off, then try the password *****'ve been using? thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am trying to install on a Mac laptop. I see the caplock key but don't see a num lock key
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
Ok, do you have CLEAR key ? if yes please click on it and try to type your password *****
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
have an escape key
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
Would you like me to set up a remote session (NO extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you quickly with this issue? thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am on my desk top computer texting with you. The computer I am trying to install on is my Mac lap top What needs to be done to make this work?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
Using your Mac Laptop, downlaod teamviewer from this link : www.teamviewer.com and run it. It will give you an ID and a password. Please tell me the ID and the password ***** I can connect to your desktopNote : Do not close teamviewerThank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not in a position to continue right now Will need to continue tomorrow
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
It's ok, we can continue tomorrow, When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue.Please try to change your password ***** and run the Instalaltion. If it didn't help Please Install Teamviewer and send me your ID and Password ***** me know the results tomorrowThank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
Has everything worked out, do you still need help please?
thank you