Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.
Please open Google Chrome as we are going to reset its settings.
To reset Google Chrome, do the following:
1. Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
It looks like this:
2. Select Settings
3. Click Show advanced settings
and find the "Reset browser settings” section.
4. Click Reset browser settings
5. In the dialog that appears, click Reset
6. Close and re-open Google Chrome then send me a reply letting me know you've done this.
Here's a video showing how to do it in case these instructions aren't clear enough:http://youtu.be/G_crvHWUKAM?t=12s
When the reset is done, make sure to enable only the extensions you will be using, it's quite possible an extension or a toolbar is blocking the rest of the address bar.
EDIT: I just saw your last reply. After doing the above if it still looks the same, press Ctrl+0 to see if it makes a difference.
If this doesn't work for you I can setup a remote session and fix it for you.
Please reply using the box below.