Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Experience:  if you have any questions about softwares please contact me
76221641

Used credit card and money still not on Skype

Customer Question

Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, 1-You can verify your actual Skype credit amount any time via the Skype web account page at www.skype.com/go/myaccount The amount shown on that page is always accurate even if it's not reflected in your Skype client right now. 2-If the Skype credit balance in you Skype client isn't updating try placing a paid call to trigger the update. No need for the call to be picked up, just let it ring twice. Let me know the resultsThank you
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
Your satisfaction is my top goal. Please rate if you're satified with the answer that i provide, If you are not satisfied for any reason, please allow me to continue to help you (or recommend you for another expert) rather than giving me a negative rating. A positive rating is always appreciated.
Thank you