Freddy M.
Freddy M., Computer Support
Experience:  Years of experience
15852642

7/23 I had in my acct. with zynga approximately 20 million

Customer Question

7/23 I had in my acct. with zynga approximately 20 million dollars, 10points towards a temporary game and all slots including high roller slots. In the afternoon my acct. showed around 8 K and accesss to 3 slots. I went to customer support with no action. If you can I would like a contact number for zynga that will connect me customer support. All numbers are useless on their web site
Category: Software
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 2 years ago.
Hello my name is***** look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. Zynga does not have very good phone support. Their best support is actually through twitter. When trying to contact them use these methods: Click Here Click on one of the options there and the next page will give you the fastest way to get someone on the line. If you have any questions at all click on reply to expert and let me know. If not please don’t forget to leave a positive rating for my help - it is greatly appreciated. Please note you are rating me only not this site or your Zynga.