Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I got a problem downloading software i have purchased online

Customer Question

Hi I got a problem downloading software i have purchased online . My laptop is a Dell 3800 precision and like to think i have the right program to do the job but i just cant seem to make sense of thinks ...If your up for a challenge ...Your ON....
Category: Software
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.What is the problem you are facing can you explain it a bit more in detail.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
its a rather long story do i have the option to just communicate by phone .
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
i am sorry that would not be possible right now however this is a live chat session and i am communicating with you on real time.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
Please tell me the problem in detail so that i can proceed in fixing it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have try ed to download rar file that i have purchased but . just cant seem to open them correctly
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
I can take a look using remote access and will fix the issue let me know when you are ready. I will send you the remote link.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
im not really comfortably with this option .
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
alright, no problem you can check your email for the purchase history of winrar pro there would be a download link try to click on it and it will start the download again. Check the loacation it saves your download and then you can install it. Remote session is an additional service prior to your existing chat plan.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
still waiting for it
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry, waiting for what.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
for the file ...but you know this is takeing more time than expected .can we continue with this tomorrow..
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
did the download started.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
no....? which down load ....from what ...do you mean winrar
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
allow me to remotely download and install it. Remote session only runs when you allow it and once the session is closed it never gets connected till you get a notification to allow a remote session to start again. I will not charge you additional for the session.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
let me know if that is fine.
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
i will try to download and install it within 10 to 15 mins only the job will be done.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
you need password ***** vendors i have a account with and some other stuff ,its a tough option for me.... id like to continue by phone tomorrow...
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
that is fine you may suggest me time i will be online for a phone call.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i appreciate that very much..can you call me tomorrow around 6:00 CST(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
pm 6:00 CST
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
sure will do.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks.. catch you than.. By by
Expert:  Michelle replied 2 years ago.
good night.