Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP. Software Integration and Deployment Expert
23511658

I have had various Photoshop products including cs5, along

Customer Question

I have had various Photoshop products including cs5, along with earlier versions including Photoshop 7. I moved and have several of the discs, but I recently bought a new computer and am having problems opening any of the software. Do you keep licenses, and is there any way I can now access versions of Photoshop
Category: Software
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** can help you with your question. The way Adobe licensing works is that when it's registered to a computer it remains registered to that computer unless it's unregistered. The registrations are held on Adobe's servers and under your account there. So, if you want to install the applications on a different computer but you did not deactivate them on the previous computer, you can do it, but you will need to call Adobe to have them reset and deactivate the license for whatever other computer it was on. They have a phone number to deal specifically with activation issues. Here is their toll-free and their direct number:Toll free:(###) ###-####irect (toll number):(###) ###-####If you have any problems doing that or if you still questions, please let me know and I will help you in any way that I can. I would appreciate a moment of your time to rate my level of service using the rating icons good, or excellent at your convenience. Mike