Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Why has fire fox blocked pogo games

Customer Question

why has fire fox blocked pogo games
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. What exactly is the error message when you are trying to play Pogo games?Please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
connection was reset while page was loading
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
hello is anyone there??????
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
this sure is a bummer can't get help even if you pay a big rip off thanks for nothing
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thank you for writing back and I am very sorry about your persisting issues. I have been waiting for your reply for several hours until my time to sign off came. Now I am just starting my day. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can fix the issue directly while you watch?