Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I've developed a form in Adobe LiveCycle. I need to insert

Customer Question

I've developed a form in Adobe LiveCycle. I need to insert buttons with links to various pages in the form. Is this possible? I know I can link the buttons to emails or urls, but can I link to pages in the document. If I can't do this, is there an alternative?
Thank you.
Dee
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.I am very sorry about your issues. So what you are trying to accomplish is to link to your internal pages or objects in your form. The only way that you can do this is by using the setFocus method. With this method, you can use your buttons to jump from one form objects to another pages in your document. Have you tried the setfocus method already? It is something like:xfa.host.setFocus(xfa.form.Form1.TextField5);This procedure is just using the setFocus method in the button instead of the external link so that you can link to internal parts of your form.I hope that helped. Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.Thank you!Best regards,Jess