Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I LOADED AN AOL HOME PAGE THIS MORNING BY MISTAKE, AND ALL

Customer Question

I LOADED AN AOL HOME PAGE THIS MORNING BY MISTAKE, AND ALL MY COMPUSERVE E-MAILS ( OLD AND NEW ) HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED.
HOW DO I RESTORE THESE ? CARLYLE
***@******.*** (###) ###-####
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
If you click on my link below Caryle, you can sign into your Compuserve account there to access your emails
http://webcenters.netscape.compuserve.com/mailcenter/
Just make sure to sign into the correct account to access your emails again.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please