Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Can someone take control of my Toshiba Satellite laptop and

Customer Question

Can someone take control of my Toshiba Satellite laptop and help me with a virus and a worm. This worm and virus is keeping me from scanning to my computer from the printer. Computer is running very slow also. Help please.
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, my name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today I'm sorry about the issue, what is your operating system please? windows or mac Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

windows

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No thanks. I have not had to pay extra before. I will contact the person that did this before and charged me no extra beyond my subscription fee.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
No problem, I can help you without extra charge, please downlaod teamvewer from : www.teamviewer.com

once you downlaod it, please install and run it, it will give you an ID & Password ***** tell me the id and the passwrord so i can connect to your computer and fix the issue

Thank you