Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I was using my pagemaker7 years. The a couple of days

Customer Question
I was using my pagemaker7...
I was using my pagemaker7 for many years. The a couple of days ago, opening my computer and folloowing re-activatin instruction, I deleted all programs installed in my computer. Since then, I have re-installed most of them, except Pagemaker 7. The tecnical support of Maicrosoft suggested that I contact adobe tech support because it is not within thier area. I wanted to get back my Pagemaker7 because I have heaps of pmd files that could not be opened anymore and also I am at the middle of finishing a book which I have to start all over again. What should I do? and where I could get help to have my Pagmaker7 re-installed.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
7/12/2015
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 2 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
May I ask for a description of what occurs when you attempt to reinstall and activate PageMaker 7? I understand that you are having issues installing it; I am curious as to what the specific issues are.
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason
Jason,
I am still having diffiuculty in getting a copy of PageMaker 7.0. Can you recommend one. Ebay could not supply it with PayPal having problem with my account.
You can find a good copy at Amazon.com. Here are some options: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dsoftware&field-keywords=pagemaker+7.0
Jason,
I went back to amazon.com as you suggested. But my order is again not consummated. My mastercard is accepted but when it was time to finalise the transaction, nothing went through. Onse seller of one of the three items you referred me to doesn’t want to ship goods to Australia. I checked the second one, that is where my order stopped without allowing me to click the final transaction.
Sorry for not replying to you right away.
Renato
Hello Renato,
You can contact Adobe directly at the following number and ask for the sales department: +61 3 9778-4162
If you wish, you can contact the sales department directly at the following number: +1(###) ###-####
You can communicate with them and purchase a copy from them.
-Jason
Jason Jones, Computer Technician