Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have played the required games to get my badges in a mix…

Customer Question
I have played the required...
I have played the required games to get my badges in a mix and match but am not getting the badges to show in the book
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 2 days by:
7/7/2015
Software technician: Michael Hannigan, IT Expert replied 3 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Hello. My name is***** will be your Primary Care Technician and I can assist you with your question
The first thing I would suggest is getting that charge canceled from your credit card. When you receive a message on your computer saying to call a number and if you call that number they charge you to clean your computer, it's actually that company that put the garbage on your computer in the first place. Call your bank and ask them to reverse that charge as the people charging it are scam. At least that's what I would recommend.
Then, I would check for spyware on your own since a company like that won't really clean your system – they will only clean certain things and infected with other things so they'll have to go to them in the future. It's a very bad situation when you get targeted by those people. As a last resort you can always reformat your system but that's pretty drastic. It will get rid of them completely however.
Next best thing is to go to a site like Malwarebytes.org and download the free copy of their malware software. When ask you if you want start the free trial say no and it will install the free version. Then run the free version which will take quite a while and come up with the items it finds that should be removed. Allow it to remove the mall and then keep running scans until the system comes up clean. That would be the first step in cleaning the system. If it's still not acting as is supposed to, there are other steps that can be taken but let me know at that point and we can go from there.