Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to download pictures from my Meade 8x22 VGA CaptureView…

Customer Question
I am trying to download...
I am trying to download pictures from my Meade 8x22 VGA CaptureView binoculars/digital camera.
I was able to download the photo software from the cd rom disc that came with it.
However, it says "CANNOT CONNECT" to the USB connection.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
7/3/2015
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you plug it into a different USB port on the computer. Does it then connect?
Please let me know