Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Wants to install my selphy CP 780 ON MY COMPUTER DONT HAVE…

Customer Question
wants to install my selphy...
wants to install my selphy CP 780 ON MY COMPUTER DONT HAVE A CD
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
7/2/2015
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 3 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, You don't need to order the CD, You can just download the driver for your printer from canon official website : http://www.usa.canon.com/cusa/support/consumer/printers_multifunction/selphy_compact_photo_series/selphy_cp780?selectedName=DriversAndSoftware Hope this help, if you need further help let me knowThank you
My goal is to provide you with excellent service today. If you have a moment please rate my service by clicking on one of the faces below, positive ratings are appreciated. if you still need help, please reply back to me and i will gladly continue to help you
Note : only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer as poor/bad service, if you are not satisfied.
Thank you