Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have 2google voice accounts i only want one

Customer Question
I have 2google voice accounts...
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/2/2015
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
If you mean you want to delete a Google Voice number, please follow the instructions here
https://support.google.com/voice/answer/2527649?hl=en
If you mean you wish to delete the entire Google Account that includes the number, please follow the instructions here
https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32046?hl=en
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you