Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am having a problem changing my checking account number to…

Customer Question
i am having a problem...
i am having a problem changing my checking account number to pay for Pandora One
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/2/2015
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
To do this, sign into your account at www.pandora.com on a computer (not a mobile device)
Go to http://www.pandora.com/account/billing
Make any changes you need to your credit card.
Enter your card's Security Code.
Save changes when finished, then enter your current password ***** prompted.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please