Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I lost over 4 million coins on two occasions playing slot bonanza.

Customer Question
I enjoy the game but...
I lost over 4 million coins on two occasions playing slot bonanza. I enjoy the game but can not continue too buy coins and them. You take them back. Where are they?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
No answer do not answer
7/3/2015
Software technician: Michael Hannigan, IT Expert replied 3 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert
Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.We do not sell coins here - but I can help you with your issue. Usually, when this happens, or appears to happen, it is because you are logged into an account that is different from the account with which you purchased or earned the coins. You didn't mention the system that you are logged into (for example, facebook), but whatever the platform, please try logging out of your current account and then logging in with the account that you are usually using to play games. If you still have problems, please let me know along with any additional information you can provide.