IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Can not login to my facebook account. Security ask to upload

Customer Question

Can not login to my facebook account. Security ask to upload ID. Made copy of ID" and attached. Will not let me continue.
Category: Software
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Please tell me what exactly happens when you attempt to attach the ID?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!
Do you still require assistance with this issue?
Let me know,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes, after following instructions "up load photo", it will not let me "continue"Upload a photo IDTo upload your ID:
1.Cover any confidential information (ex: address, license number) on you ID but make sure your name, birthday and photo are clearly visible
2.Take a picture of your ID with a digital camera or scan it
3.Save the photo to your desktop
4.Click "Choose Photo" below and follow the instructions4067.JPGThis is my government issued ID. I understand I won't get help with my account if I haven't uploaded a valid ID..I can't upload a photoContinueGo Back
.
Upload a photo IDTo upload your ID:
3.Save the photo to your desktop
.Upload a photo IDTo upload your ID:
3.Save the photo to your desktop
.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Upload a photo IDTo upload your ID:
3.Save the photo to your desktop
.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and assist you with uploading athe photo to Facebook?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes, pease
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Upload a photo IDTo upload your ID:
3.Save the photo to your desktop
.can you look at remotely?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi!
Yes, I can take a look remotely.
In order for me to connect, you need to download a remote desktop connection program to your computer and start it.
We can use TeamViewer to securely establish remote desktop connection and exchange information. You will be able to see everything I am doing on your computer and you can terminate the remote connection any time.
Please click on the link below to download TeamViewer QuickSupport:
http://connect.teamviewer.com/v10
Once you have downloaded it, start it and permit the connection. When started, the blue TeamViewer window will show you access numbers - Your ID and Password.
Send that information to me here so that I can securely connect to your computer. Type the numbers as they are shown (with spaces).
Thanks,
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
We are not connected yet. Are you having problems starting TeamViewer?
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi!
Were you able to see my messages?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I rec'd the code and password ***** give you, but I must have deleted. Can you help??
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!
Maybe there was a problem with this page so your reply with the numbers never came through.
Before you send me the new numbers for TeamViewer, please go back to the Facebook page asking you to upload a photo ID. Click the "Choose Photo" button and select it on your computer. After that, make sure to check the check-box below, near the text that says "This is my government issued ID. I understand I won't get help with my account if I haven't uploaded a valid ID."
Once the check-box has been checked, click "Continue" and the upload should be successful.
It could be that you didn't check that check-box so the upload was unsuccessful.
However, if you still cannot upload the photo, then please download and start TeamViewer again, and type here the numbers you see there so that I can connect to your computer and check the issue.
Regards,
Expert:  IT Miro replied 2 years ago.
Hi again!
I am following up with you to see if you require further assistance.
Were you able to upload a photo ID to Facebook?
Let me know,