Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can't get my google chrome to open full sized

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
6/30/2015
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you in Google Chrome, click on the three bars in the top right and then click on Settings,
Then click on Show Advance Settings.
Go right to the bottom and click on Reset Settings.
Once done, close Google Chrome, open it and tell me if it opens in full screen please.

I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.