Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

NEVERMIND. THANKS.

Customer Question
I shot a video on...

I shot a video on my Android phone. I transferred it to my PC, W7. Is there any way I can play it back in slow motion or freeze frame? If Windows can't do it is there an app?

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
6/29/2015
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You use an App for this. On the phone you use the app Reaction Slow Mo Pro which you see here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.muvee.reaction&hl=en
And on the computer you can use Windows Media Player and do it there via the instructions on my link below
http://windows.microsoft.com/en-ie/windows/change-media-player-playback-speed#1TC=windows-7
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

THANKS. ***** GOOGLE SEARCH AND FOUND IT. SHOULD HAVE DONE THAT FIRST.

ok... well if you need anymore information, please let me know and please remember the service rating.
Thank you