How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Software Specialist
Category: Software
Satisfied Customers: 36826
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
Type Your Software Question Here...
Richard is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds


Customer Question

I shot a video on my Android phone. I transferred it to my PC, W7. Is there any way I can play it back in slow motion or freeze frame? If Windows can't do it is there an app?

Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You use an App for this. On the phone you use the app Reaction Slow Mo Pro which you see here
And on the computer you can use Windows Media Player and do it there via the instructions on my link below
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.


Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok... well if you need anymore information, please let me know and please remember the service rating.
Thank you

Related Software Questions