Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am using medisoft software and have encountered an error…

Customer Question
hi I am using medisoft...
hi I am using medisoft software and have encountered an error 7207 already stopped and started my database do you work with medisoft
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
6/29/2015
Software technician: dresteve2000, Computer Engineer replied 3 years ago
dresteve2000
dresteve2000, Computer Engineer
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! So for Medisoft error 7207: 7207 Unexpected error from the Advantage Server AgentAdvantage Error GuideProblem: The Advantage Database Server has received an unexpected error from the Advantage Server Agent module.Solution: Check the Advantage Database Server error log, ADS_ERR.ADT or ADS_ERR.DBF, for details.
If you would prefer, I can offer additional services for a remote connection to your server so I can explore and try to resolve the problem for you. Otherwise you can gather the info from that log and let me know so I can try to find a solution for you and send it to you on this chat.