Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Ok...taking me a few minutes o find things on here. I took…

Customer Question
ok...taking me a few minutes...
ok...taking me a few minutes o find things on here. I took aol off my computer and want to redownload it...
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
6/25/2015
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist
Hi, and thank you for asking your question.
Are you looking to re-install the AOL Desktop software on your system?
May I set up a quick remote session (no extra charge), which will allow me to connect directly to your screen and assist you with this issue?
Keep me posted.
Hi, I haven't received a response from you yet. You may re-download the AOL Desktop software using the following link:
http://discover.aol.com/aoldesktop97/
Click on the blue "Download" button, and then download and run the file, when prompted. This will allow you to reinstall AOL Desktop on your system accordingly.
If you need more help, please use the Reply tab to continue our conversation.
If you do not require further assistance, kindly do not forget to rate my service by clicking on a star at the top of this page. Thank you!