Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a Kindle Fire I bought a few years back. I want to use…

Customer Question
I have a Kindle Fire...
I have a Kindle Fire I bought a few years back. I want to use it again, but I don't remember the password, etc. Do you have an open account for me? I do believe you have, since I found it and then tried to change something and since then, I can't find the account.Sue ***I'll appreciate your help, please.Sincerely, Sue ***
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/25/2015
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 2 years ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today, Please try to reset your amazon password : https://goo.gl/ZrdC6k If you still cannot access to your Kindle then the only way to reset it is to restore the Kindle to factory. But This will erase your data and all content on your Kindle Fire and you'll need to register it again before downloading items from your Amazon account. You can then create a new password ***** your Kindle Fire. To reset your kindle please follow these steps : 1-Press and hold the power button for 20 seconds and then release.2-Wait until the device has completely turned off, then press the power button to restart your Kindle Fire. If you still can't get your device to work, you can contact Amazon at either amazon.com/contact-us or by phone at the numbers below: U.S. and Canada: 1-***-***-****Kindle Support: 1-***-***-****International: 1-***-***-**** Hope this help Thank you
If you have a moment, please rate my answer, postive rating are appreciated, if you need further help reply back me and i will gladly continue to help
JustAnswer has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. We value you as a customer and very much want you to be satisfied.
Thank you
Has everything worked out please, do you still need help?
Thank you
Mr.Med
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer