Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Netflix will not accept my optus password

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
6/24/2015
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 years ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Are you saying about Optus Voucher code or Netflix account password ?

Regards

Jins