Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My cannon g7x shoots raw in CR2 format but cs5 photoshop won't…

Customer Question
my cannon g7x shoots raw...
my cannon g7x shoots raw in CR2 format but cs5 photoshop won't recognize it. Tried to update bridge software but in says no updates available.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
6/24/2015
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 3 years ago
Pete, Computer Expert
Hi,CS5 currently cannot recognize the RAW format used by the G7X.You can still use Canon's own software to view and edit your photos.
Adobe photo help for camera raw 9.1 lists the g7x as ok so you are incorrect
Adobe Photo help covers a range of topics, however CS5 is NOT currently compatible with G7X RAW format.