Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

6/23/15 I bought Adobe Audition many years ago, but a VIRUS…

Customer Question
6/23/15 I bought Adobe Audition many...
6/23/15
I bought Adobe Audition many years ago, but a VIRUS closed it down. The note said that I should re-install it and perhaps it work once again. Please re-install it for me. My email does not work either, so can you phone me and tell me what you can do to get this back? My office phone is(###) ###-#### My cell phone which I have with me at all times is(###) ###-#### Can you re-install this to get me back working again? I use this to send my sermons up to SermonAudio.Com. I am 3 sermons behind already. Can you help me TODAY? Thank you. ***** Waite,, Ph.D., Th.D.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/23/2015
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
I can assist you with this, but I work only online but I can connect to your computer and do this for you which I have offered .
Can you tell me which version of Audition you used?
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist