Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I used a free file converting website to convert a

Customer Question
Hello- I used a free file...
Hello-
I used a free file converting website to convert a pdf to a word doc in order to edit it's font. But now, word is not behaving like it usually does. I cannot highlight text, drag cursor etc. Any solutions? Thx
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
6/23/2015
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Welcome, my name is ***** ***** I will assist you today!
What version of Microsoft Office for mac are you using.
2008 or 2011 ?
Also, please check your mac osx version as follows,
Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.
Thank you, *****
2008 / OS X 10.10.3
Thank you. Another question.. Is word only misbehaving on the PDF file you converted to a word doc, or is it misbehaving on all files, including brand new files you start? Thank you for your response, Dustin S.
Only the pdf file
Thank you.. And may I ask what online webpage / service you used to convert the PDF ? Also, was there a lot of graphics / pictures / tables in the pdf document before and after the conversion?