Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My lenovo yoga pro 2 just will not start up. blank screen.

Customer Question
tried every internent hint on...
my lenovo yoga pro 2 just will not start up. blank screen. tried every internent hint on how to get it started.
only response on start up is the back lite comes on for about 5 seconds. tried all the shortcuts Fn + F8, Shift + F8, on/off holding , Fn + F2, Fn +F10.
Its a 1.5 yr old machine, battery light comes, power light stays on. computer will get hot if let on.
what da yo think?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
6/23/2015
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. Since youve tried a lot of the normal troubleshooting steps, Id like to explore some fringe options that may solve the problem, or at least help us to isolate what the problem actually is. Question.. Besides the yoga pro 2. Do you have a desktop computer? Also, did this issue suddenly occur, or has your computer been crashing for a while, or did an electrical storm come through near when this happened? Anything you can think of that might have bearing on the issue. Thank you, *****
I did not want to go past this step, please refund th deposit
Other then my initial reply I didnt put any time into this support session. ( you never responded till now ) If you want a refund, please see the link below http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund