Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can we possibly get someone on the phone so we can have them…

Customer Question
Can we possibly get someone...
Can we possibly get someone on the phone so we can have them help us better and talk us through the process of importing pictures to a certain file?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
6/22/2015
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 3 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
What is the brand and model name of the camera, please?
When you mention "importing pictures to a certain file", what does that mean?
I will be standing by.
Thank you,
Jason