Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I cannot download Adobe Flash. It does show on Control Panel

Customer Question

I cannot download Adobe Flash. It does show on Control Panel if I want to delete but I cannot play non H video nor can I find it it as any loaded download or program
Category: Software
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

I am an Information Technology Professional with over 15 years of professional experience. I am the technician assigned to your case today. I look forward to working with you and resolving this problem.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.
Thank you,
Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I will not pay any more money to Just Answer _ here is what I did abouat 2o mins. ago. PayPal logo Jun 22, 2015 11:15:58 PDT
Transaction ID: 00H00926T5124121F
Hello MEL FRANKS,
You sent a payment of $38.00 USD to JustAnswer
(*****@******.***)
It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in your account.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Merchant
JustAnswer***@******.***(###) ###-####x0 Instructions to merchant
You haven't entered any instructions.
https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mch/cmd/?v=3.0&t=1434997014&fdata=JA0MW3ICW15PRFlFGkxVXV9tfFNzY1pkFSAtUmt-XFtaVHRpfl0hMUlVbQBgWHpAPhIBAn4FVV5IQFxWXRkEDlNtfVp1YFhkBjkgC2QYOlhfV2E7MFN1Bi00AX0cSA4rEC0kQCBWHVtIVggeSREZV19hel9yY11wRnl5X2luCQgEA3pqbQR-Y1ITJVQ4DHZeYldOEH4EQ1ZfHQYESgcIGwcxdFsmZg0hRit.Xm0tWghZXiZqaQB8YRcDN140Ci5RNwVfQC5cGQELFQsZSUhcCVk2KlonZ192E3koW2ApWFhfU3M7PFAuMBYCYl4wX20FMwgFDycKX1BBSFlEFENLHgknIA54YlxzQHFvDCovAw1QVHVrawFuNBcTPFxsWG0HMhAGEy4KXUANFxlNRQEZGh1weitgYyhnRA8qHTwsAx0MFzc0IRw4NA0XNFR.CyQLdFYuBzNHAR9cQysXWBwJT10REzkMZCJ7J3tsXW8pGRoIEw48fQEMZEQ3BXoQPR80YVJZUw&cks=NjEyNWZkZGIzZGNiYWYxYWIxMDg1MTUxMGVmMmNiMTI&e=1.0
Description Unit price Qty Amount
$38.00 USD 1 $38.00 USD
Subtotal $38.00 USD
Total $38.00 USD
Payment $38.00 USD
Payment sent to***@******.***
Invoice ID: 28464138
Issues with this transaction?
You have 180 days from the date of the transaction to open a dispute in the Resolution Center.
Questions? Go to the Help Center at www.paypal.com/help.
RIGHT TO REFUND
You, the customer, are entitled to a refund of the money to be transmitted as a result of this agreement if PayPal does not forward the money received from you within 10 days of the date of its receipt, or does not give instructions committing an equivalent amount of money to the person designated by you within 10 days of the date of the receipt of the funds from you unless otherwise instructed by you.
If your instructions as to when the money shall be forwarded or transmitted are not complied with and the money has not yet been forwarded or transmitted, you have a right to a refund of your money.
If you want a refund, you must mail or deliver your written request to PayPal at P.O. Box 45950, Omaha, NE###-##-#### ***** you do not receive your refund, you may be entitled to your money back plus a penalty of up to $1000 and attorney's fees pursuant to Section 2102 of the California Financial Code.
Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and you will not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal account and click Help in the top right corner of any PayPal page.
You can receive plain text emails instead of HTML emails. To change your Notifications preferences, log in to your account, go to your Profile, and click My settings.
PayPal Email ID PP120 - ad2cd5bc300f0=
I am sorry for the confusion.
I am very familiar with this problem and have dealt with it or similar problems a few thousand times.
I don't want you to feel like I am trying to nickle and dime you.
How about this; may I remote in at no extra charge? I will do this as a favor to you, being that you were not fully aware of how the system here works.
- Jason
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes you remote in to down load and install adobe flash
Thank you.
Please, click the following link and choose to run the remote application: http://74.208.221.55/?Session=d6bc95c4-96d7-4d12-920b-5d5112f9d03f
I have run out of ideas.
For this reason, I am opting out of the question and allowing another expert the chance to help.
The next expert will see all that is on this page, so there will be no need to repeat anything.
When another expert picks this up, you will be notified by email.
Thank you for your patience.
- Jason
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 2 years ago.
Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today I'm sorry about the issue, Do you still need help please?