Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have just uninstalled Skype followed all the steps cleaned…

Customer Question
I have just uninstalled Skype...
I have just uninstalled Skype followed all the steps cleaned the Registry and cannot find a trace of Skype when I search my computer. When I try to reinstall I get error message 1638 telling me that Skype is already installed on my computer. Any help would be greatly appreciated Gerard OGrady (Skype name: wantongogrady)
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
6/22/2015
Software technician: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur? Have you tried anything else?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,