Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can I look at a street view house in Manhattan Beach Ca. from…

Customer Question
can I look at a...
can I look at a street view house in Manhattan Beach Ca. from the year 2000?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/16/2015
Software technician: Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager replied 3 years ago
Michael Norman
Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager
Hello. My name is, Mike. Street view images are updated on a scheduled basis. Google updates images every three to five years. This however means that you are not able to choose a particular year in the past to view. One reason being they may not have had a picture from that year, and the main reason is because all old pictures are overwritten once they are updated with new images.