Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Good Morning !! I have been a PRIME MEMBER time now

Customer Question
Good Morning !! I have...
Good Morning !! I have been a PRIME MEMBER for some time now and I have absolutely no idea HOW TO ACCESS THE FREE MOVIES ?? FYI, I am 68 years old and somewhat computer literate..... but I keep seeing ads telling me I can get FREE MOVIES via computer or my TV.....Please advise............THANK YOU
GIL TORI
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
6/15/2015
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist
Thanks for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
To do this, please click on my link below as this will step you through how to access Prime videos and you can watch your free videos there
Click me to open
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you