Christopher Love
Christopher Love, Expert
Experience:  Owner at CJL & Associates
70121091

I am told by your site that I already signed up a month ago.

Customer Question

I am told by your site that I already signed up a month ago. I think that I have made some money but I have never seen a dime of it. I can't recall what my special codevword is to access PayPal. I'm confused. Please help me to learn how to use PayPal. I hope I stated my problem clearly enough to you for explain it to this 80 year old man. This is my first time to try to use PalPal. God Bless You All!!! Bill Evans
Category: Software
Expert:  Christopher Love replied 2 years ago.
Hello, my name is Chris. 80 years old and competent on a computer? God bless you!
I use paypal all the time. Did you sign up with paypal? Usually the sign in username is ***** ***** address. Forgot password? No problem.. When you go to PayPal.com and sign in, just click on "Forgot Password" and follow the prompts. Once you get logged in, select "My Paypal". It will show your balance, bank options, etc.
Let me know if you need further assistance.
I'm 57. Hope I'm as spry as you at 80!