Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Problem;my Toshiba icon start page comes up the Firefox icon…

Customer Question
problem;my Toshiba icon start page...
problem;my Toshiba icon start page comes up the Firefox icon is there i click it and nothing happens and i am connected to the internet
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/11/2015
Software technician: Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Viet - Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Does it have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?
Is Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon) still working?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,