Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I get Adobe Photo Shop to print color separation and…

Customer Question
How do I get Adobe...

How do I get Adobe Photo Shop to print color separation and a reversed image for screen printing? Also, is there a way to print the positives to a .pdf file if the image is scaled larger that my printers capability?

Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/10/2015
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 years ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

You should make halftone images to take screen prints.

Please refer following tutorials:

http://www.screensilk.com/2012/full-color-screen-printing-with-photoshop/

http://www.learnhowtoscreenprint.com/Photoshopforscreenprinting.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhGf3eh469Y

Regards
Jins