Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to install Avery Wizard 5.0 on my Window 8.1 install with…

Customer Question
I am trying to install...
I am trying to install Avery Wizard 5.0 on my Window 8.1 install with Office 2013 software. The software or Avery was downloaded an saved in my download folder. When trying to complete the install I receive the following messages "Error 2503. Called Run Script when not marked in progress" and "Error 2502. Called Installfinalize when no install in progress".
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
6/9/2015
Software technician: Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist replied 3 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Is this being run from an admin account and is the date/time on your PC correct?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks

I want remote

I sent request for remote service. Please accept it then follow steps here to connect with me. Thanks

While waiting for your response, I gave up and did a complete and clean reinstall of Windows 8.1, downloaded and reinstalled my programs and am no longer having the problem with my windows installer program. As I did not use your service I request a refund of my $36.00 good faith deposit as was guaranteed by the Just Answer site.

XXXXXXX

No problem. I will request your refund. Thanks