Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Is there a way to email a link to someone that, if they click…

Customer Question
is there a way to...
is there a way to email a link to someone that, if they click on it, will download a keylogger or some other kind of software that can get me someone's password? there's no way I can access the computer physically
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
6/9/2015
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 years ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!
Yes, there are programs that allow remote installs through email attachments.
Take a look here: CLICK HERE
Please understand that it is illegal to maliciously use the program for any illegal activity.
Is there any way of getting it installed without knowing? Like they click it and it will automatically install.
*Without them knowing
Please click on the link and read about the program
*I do not condone the use of keyloggers for anything illegal*
It said theirs couldn't do that. I'm asking if there is one.I want to do a special surprise for my fiance, our wedding is 22 days away. I need his work computer but I can't access it without telling him and I really want to surprise him. Nothing illegal.
The program does allow the keylogger to be installed via email attachment which does not notify the other person.
This is from their FAQ
"5. Will users know Remote Keylogger is installed when they run it?
Yes, Realtime-Spy requires the user to run the file you send them. When they run it they will be told that monitoring software is being installed, with an option to cancel."
My apologizes; I did not see that Q/A.
Please click: HERE