Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I am unable to sign and place my signature by drawing it.I

Customer Question
I am unable to sign...
I am unable to sign and place my signature by drawing it.
I was able to in the past.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Software
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/8/2015
Software technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Which program are you using? And what error do you get?
Thank you
as I said I am in Adobe acrobat pro and cannot "place signature"
this is all thats in your question
I was able to in the past.
Optional Information:
What have you tried so far?: different pdf files and all the tool bar and menu options"
Sorry it did not say anything about adobe Acrobat, and I need to know please which version.
Adobe Acrobat Pro XI
Thank you
Can you go to Control Panel, Uninstall a Program
click on Adobe Acrobat and click uninstall.
Let this complete and when you have uninstalled it, restart the computer.
Install Adobe Acrobat again and when it is installed, try to then add the signature.
Let me know the results please
will do
Thank you
it was downloaded and I don't have a disk.
how to I reinstall?
You download it again.
You can do this by doing the below
Go to www.Adobe.com.
Click Sign In (in the upper right corner).
Enter your Adobe ID and password, and then click Sign In.
Click My Orders and then Order History.
Locate the order number, and click the Download link in the Downloads column.
it does not show my orders?
It will then have been purchased under a different account and you would need to sign in with that account please.
Else you bought it from another place then Adobe.
Richard, Software Specialist