Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

While bring to export a photo from LR 5, I'm getting

Customer Question
Hello, while bring to export...
Hello, while bring to export a photo from LR 5, I'm getting messages that say, "File appears to be unsupported or damaged" I cannot export or do any work on these files...
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/7/2015
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 3 years ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.
When you get this error ? While importing to LR or exporting from LR ? Are you importing from Camera ? If so which camera model ? If exporting, to which file format you are exporting the image ?
Regards
Jins