Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have received a graphic from a client. When I highlight the

Customer Question

I have received a graphic from a client. When I highlight the graphic various lines extended past the border of the graphic. How can I get rid of those lines?
Category: Software
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from yo. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  caraleneK replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. What software do you use to open this graphic in ? Waiting your feedback
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Adobe Illustrator 10. I also have CS5.1. I sent the file to you. It was created by a client, but the publisher won't accept the graphic because when you select the entire graphic there are elements that go beyond the border. I sent the file. Did you see it?Thanks,
Expert:  caraleneK replied 2 years ago.
no please upload the file for me on here and send me the link..http://wikisend.com/ waiting your feedback
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have uploaded the file. You'll see it is a simple graphic. If you select the entire graphic there will be elements that extend beyond the border of the ad. If you can tell me how to make them go away, that would be great. If you can make them go away, that would be acceptable. I'd rather learn to fish than have a fish given to me.Thanks, Greg
Expert:  caraleneK replied 2 years ago.
Thanks Greg but I need to me to pick the file up for you .So after the upload you need to copy the url and past it on this site .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Here it is again. I'm about to give up. This is not supposed to be so hard.
Expert:  caraleneK replied 2 years ago.
Thanks I will get back to you soon