Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Have used Photoshop on my PC . Purchased through

Customer Question

Have used Photoshop on my PC for years. Purchased through University using academic discount years ago. Have looked for paperwork but have not found it. When I try to access it, including downloading files like jpgs sent to me as email attachments, I now get a message saying licensing for this product has stopped working. I need to bring it back to life.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 2 years ago.
Hello. My name is***** will be providing an answer to your question todayThank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. Do you maby setup a account with adobe to keep the license info for you? Please go to this site and see if you can sign on with your mail account.www.adobe.com if not I can log on to your machine to see if I can find the serial number for you. Waiting your feedback