Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need my microsoft account data to access internet explorer…

Customer Question
I need my microsoft account...
I need my microsoft account data to access internet explorer on a new dell Inspiron 11 3148 microsoft 8.1 computer.
Name: Jack F Sweeney
E Mail***@******.***
***@******.***
My recorded microsoft password jfs2sbs
My past contacts with microsoft have been with a windows a 7 HP desktop computer from***@******.***
Jack Sweeney June 3, 2015 ***** 775/265-6466
Gardnerville, NV ###-##-####
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/4/2015
Software technician: Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist replied 3 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
Are you able to login to your Windows 8 system ?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $54 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks