Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I HAVE AN OLD MACOSX 10-6-8. I WOULD LIKE TO CONNECT TO THE

Customer Question

I HAVE AN OLD MACOSX 10-6-8. I WOULD LIKE TO CONNECT TO THE SIMPLEST TYPE OF ADOBE, IS IT FLASH PLAYER? I keep getting messages from adobe saying there is an update available and I download but nothing happens. Is there a fee ? How do I get connected?***@******.***

Category: Software
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
It is flash player. Download and install it from my link below
https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Once installed, tell me if you can now see the video.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
Let me know the results please